Phiboonchai Maepranom Thai Chili Paste Co., Ltd. was established in 1959 by Mr. Sirichai and Mrs. Pranom Daengsupha and began with a single product, Thai Chilli Paste, in glass jars under the trademark “MAEPRANOM BRAND”. Later, the business evolved and has grown into one of the leading manufacturers of Chilli pastes, sauces, curry pastes, instant seasonings, ready-to-cook sets and various other products under the “MAEPRANOM BRAND” and “SIAM KITCHEN BRAND”.
ALWAYS MAINTAINS ITS WELL-ACCLAIMED
FLAVOUR AND THAI IDENTITY
Phiboonchai Maepranom Thai Chili Paste Co., Ltd. plans to increase its production capacity and develop a range of new products for local and world markets that will meet customer demand. The company’s unique range of outstanding flavours, high quality and wide variety of products have all contributed to reinforce its marketing mechanism and efficiency, enabling it to expand its market base to the international community.
Furthermore, the company brings in new machinery of advanced technology to improve its products and packaging process in addition to nutritional development for the highest benefits and safety of consumers.
Today, Phiboonchai Maepranom takes pride in its leadership in finished and semi-finished food products under the brand name of “Maepranom” which always maintains its well-acclaimed flavour and Thai identity. It endeavours to persistently capture additional world markets.
• "Prime Minister Industry Award 2007 for Small and Medium Industries Management" from the Department of Industrial Works, Ministry of Industry Thailand
• "National Outstanding Organisation Award for Economic Development 2007" from the National Identity Office, Office of the Permanent Secretary, the Prime Minister's Office
• First Runner-up of "Best Practice of the Philosophy of Sufficiency Economy at National Level" in the category of the Medium-sized Business from Office of the Royal Development Projects Boards
"Quality Safety Responsibility Award 2012" from Thai Food and Drug Administration Ministry of Public Health
Awarded the "Thailand Trust Mark" from the Department of International Trade Promotion, Ministry of Commerce
Selected to use the “Thai Select” from the Department of International Trade Promotion, Ministry of Commerce
• Set air conditioner at a maximum of 25°c.
• Clean air conditioners on monthly basis.
• Unplug all electrical equipment when not in use.
• Switch off all computer screens when not use for more than 30 minutes.
• Promote water saving by displaying campaign signs.
• Apply waste air treatment by Wet Scrubber System before discharge.