- 5 pcs of thin rice noodle
- 2 set of papaya salad cooking lazy set
- 50g of shredded carrot and long beans
- 40g of tomatoes
- 30g of dried shrimp
- 25g of peanuts
- 2 cups of water for soak dried shredder papaya
- 2 cups of water for soak thin rice noodle
- **20g of cut long beans for decorate
-Soak dried shredded papaya for 20 mins. In cold water then drain and set aside.
-Lightly pound dried chilli, Garlic and peanut in Lazy set.
-Add tomotoes dried shrimp and papaya dressing salad mix together.
STEP 2 : Roll rice noodle
-Soak rice noodle for 1 mins then lay down rice noodle on rolling board. Place all filling then fold in the side for closed end and roll.Cut to bite size.
STEP 3 : Prepare for serve
-Place cut spring roll on place serve with papaya dressing salad. Ready to serve.
Let's try this menu easy fun and tasty
Maepranom papaya salad cooking set available at convenient store, Gourmet market and flagship store@iconsiam